Thursday, July 1, 2010

Green Card

Today the chance or the doom can be true
Can hold it in hand &be one of you
Be holder be one of the true
My sought for humanrights &my offsprings
Be a man of rights to life,work&live
Say what I want, do what I need
Express my own without fear of cuffs
Cuffs of social, religious&thoughts
Be the green holder, be in human order
Be one of strips&stars
Be man of dreams &sky limits
Feel respect in homeland
Not for being one of them,but for the bold eagel
Under it's feathers&claws prospirity flows
Be man of rights in my own land
Once you hold citizenship of others
I beleive in globalization & respect others laws
In order to get my respect & dignity
If I want to be one of them
How I don't respect them so
Yes,it's dream & will wakeup from it in few moments to go
Like the thawed ice in the hot desert I'm on it ?
Just dream for few moments, before day dream ends
Is it too much?
I dream of no money or much of fame!!!
Only green card to live like human in my own land

By
M.H
1 July 2010


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: